Education & Training Solutions
How many people are walking around your organization saying, “I love my job...”? What would happen if you tripled that number?
With over 25 years in the field of global inclusion and diversity (I&D), our hallmark is instructional design and training.
L.E.A.D. – L eading Effectively with Accountability and Diversity
Designed for front line managers, project leaders and current management and supervisors on their way up the ladder. Applied learning and peer mentoring/consulting assures that participants will not only learn new skills and behaviors but have the opportunity to practice those newly acquired skills on the job. Combine L.E.A.D. with our coaching solutions for on-going learning and reinforcement.
Planning, Coaching & Feedback, Managing Change, Delegation, Negotiating, Communication, Motivating Others, Ethical Decision Making, Self-development and Action Planning. Diversity and Inclusion concepts are integrated into the curriculum.
For more information about how we can L.E.A.D. you to stronger management practices, contact us.
Spotlight on Inclusion & Diversity Series
This series of workshops is designed to increase awareness, knowledge and skills about today's diverse workforce. We've built in personal and team action plans for ongoing accountability and motivation to change, until this new understanding becomes woven into your company's culture.
When you're done, you'll have the resources to grow and support an inclusive environment where all are encouraged to contribute their best. You'll be better able to attract and keep the best people - the real foundation of a successful organization.
- Understanding Differences
- The Power of 4: Getting and Keeping the Best of all Generations
- Global Competence
- Gender at Work
- Sexual Orientation
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Religion & Spirituality: Spirit at Work
- Race and Ethnicity
- Personal Style
What can you expect from Jonamay Lambert & Associates?
- On-site and virtual classroom training. We work with our clients to choose what delivery options work best.
- A library of existing courseware for our clients that are looking for programs that have been successfully rolled out or that can be used as a starting place that can be further customized to meet our clients specific needs.
- Fully customized workshops based on your company specific goals and objectives.
Lambert & Associates is committment to creativity, high quality, flexibility and an approach that integrates our design with your company vision, mission and critical business objectives.
Whether you need a partner to outsource all of your Global I&D or may just need help integrating I&D concepts into existing curriculum, Lambert & Associates can help. Contact us to talk about what's possible.
From the Blog
- The Benefits......or not of Telecommunting 25-Feb-2013
- Do you believe that Men and Women have the same career aspirations? 03-Apr-2012
- How Much Is Employees Stress over Finances Costing You 30-Jan-2012
- Are you a Polychron or a Molychron 30-Jan-2012
Designing and Implementing Global Diversity21-Jul-2012
Join us at the Summer Institute for Intercultural Communication (SIIC) July 21- 26, 201..
Social Recruiting Process, Technology & Compliance: The Game Has Changed So What Needs to Change17-May-2012
Jonamay Lambert, Founder and President of Jonamay Lambert & Associates Social Recruiting Proce..
Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana14-May-2012
Jonamay Lambert will be the speaker at the May 14, Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana, Indianap..