"What changes can be embedded into your process and culture to insure you are perceived as an employer of choice?"There is a strong relationship between organizational culture, organizational performance and customer satisfaction. A globally inclusive culture will offer benefits like improved access to newer markets, higher levels of customer satisfaction, engagement and innovation and the ability to attract and retain highly talented people. Our solutions include:
- Getting the Global Diversity & Inclusion Ball Rolling
- Generational Workforce Strategies
- Knowledge Transfer Mentoring
- Recruitment and Representation
Building Infrastructure for Sustainability
- Diversity Council Formation and Development
- Employee Resource Group Formation and Development
- Facilitator Training and Certification
- Education/Training Curriculum Review
- Design of Education and Training
- Enhancement of Current Offerinings
For more information on our Strategy Model click here
From the Blog
- The Benefits......or not of Telecommunting 25-Feb-2013
- Do you believe that Men and Women have the same career aspirations? 03-Apr-2012
- How Much Is Employees Stress over Finances Costing You 30-Jan-2012
- Are you a Polychron or a Molychron 30-Jan-2012
Designing and Implementing Global Diversity21-Jul-2012
Join us at the Summer Institute for Intercultural Communication (SIIC) July 21- 26, 201..
Social Recruiting Process, Technology & Compliance: The Game Has Changed So What Needs to Change17-May-2012
Jonamay Lambert, Founder and President of Jonamay Lambert & Associates Social Recruiting Proce..
Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana14-May-2012
Jonamay Lambert will be the speaker at the May 14, Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana, Indianap..